Kindle Unlimited is one of the most popular subscription-based services offered by Amazon. Once you subscribe, you get unlimited access to eligible ebooks, magazines, and comic books.
The 10th anniversary deal on Kindle Unlimited is the same as the one offered on Prime Day or Cyber Monday.
You can save up to 40% on pre-paid subscription plans. The only difference is that now you won’t see the 6-month option on the list.
Here is what you get depending on the plan you choose:
- 12 months – $80.32
$119.88– save 33%,
- 24 months – $143.85
$239.76– save 40%.
What is a pre-paid Kindle Unlimited plan? It’s a plan you pay for the moment you sign up. There is no way to get money back if you decide to cancel the subscription in the middle of the current period. Also, there is no 30-day free trial period.
The deal on Kindle Unlimited pre-paid plans is only a small part of the huge Kindle 10th Anniversary Deals promotion Amazon is currently running to celebrate the birth of the first-generation Kindle and Kindle Store in 2017.
Here are other interesting deals to check out:
- Save $50 on a one-year Audible membership
- $30 off select Kindle e-readers
- Save up to 85% on 100 top-selling Kindle ebooks
- Trade-in deals: save up to $75 on the Paperwhite
- Daily Kindle Giveaways
Are you going to join Kindle Unlimited now or will you be waiting for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
• • •
Keep exploring all things Kindle:
- Get the basic Kindle with free Kindle Unlimited plan and save $30
- This Kindle + Audible bundle is all you need this holiday season
- Kindle Paperwhite 4 is up to $60 off but doesn’t include Kindle Unlimited anymore
- Here are 15 best Kindle Unlimited books of all time
- Kindle Unlimited pre-paid plans and gifting are no longer available