When iOS 7 was introduced, suddenly the world around became extremely blurred. To adjust to the new reality we took a couple of famous book covers – the ones that are recognizable by the use of colors and unique design – and run them through the blur filter.
Some of these covers are extremely easy to guess, like number 7, which is obviously (…). Some are don’t. If you surrender, check out the answers at the end of this post.
Wondering whether there is an iOS 7 app that can do the blur trick on every picture you want? There are a couple, actually. I used, and recommend, BlurArt app.
If you’re very much into books, don’t miss the post that lists most amazing iPad cases with cover art from most popular books, including the ones blurred below.
Famous book covers, the iOS 7 version
Famous book covers – the answers:
More posts for iPhone and iPad users:
- Eary iOS app makes listening to audiobooks on Spotify way easier
- These 10 iPad apps let borrow and read library books and audiobooks
- A newbie’s guide to manage storage space on the iPad and iPhone
- Kindle iOS app will soon let you filter books by read and unread
- How to cleverly get rid of unused iOS apps