Do you want to start learning a new language? Or at least give yourself a chance to try? What other device is better to accomplish it than your iPhone or iPad? You can take your language lessons everywhere!
Most probably, the first thing you will do is searching the iTunes Store for most helpful language apps. And download a few for testing. Make sure Duolingo is one of them. Or even better – try it first, and you won’t even touch the other ones.
Duolingo offers a whole new way to learn languages. It’s more like a game than a lesson. And you’ll keep being motivated with an extensive reward and progress tracking system.
The app will let you practice reading, writing, and conversations at different levels, using advanced technology and intelligent chatbots. Duolingo learns from your performance, as well as achievements of the community of over 200-million language geeks. Thanks to that, the lessons will be personalized for you, so that you can learn faster and be more motivated.
You can start learning one of the 30 most popular languages. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and Portuguese are among them. ¿Estás listo?
Benefits: a game-like language app with advanced learning tools and extensive motivation system
Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, iMessage
Price: Free, in-app purchases including Duolingo Plus subscription for $9.99/month
• • •
More posts for iPad users:
- Get creative with these Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) cases and sleeves
- Dictionary.com is a nearly perfect language app for iPad and iPhone
- 15 most interesting iPad Pro 11 (2018) covers that are available so far
- These 20 fantastic iPad deals may expire before Black Friday 2018
- 85 best Kindle, Fire, Echo, and iPad deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2018