Amazon calls it the “biggest Kindle Daily Deal of the year.” For me, it’s clearly the biggest Kindle deal in years!
The list of Kindle deals for Cyber Monday 2016 includes almost 400 popular titles, from mystery, to romance, to sci-fi, to biographies, to young adult fiction.
Featured books cost between $0.99 and $4.99. Most of them have prices set at $1.99 or $2.99.
What makes today’s Kindle deal special is not the quantity. We’ve seen such large lists compiled for previous Cyber Monday deals. What makes this selection special is the quality of the featured books.
Frankly speaking, I don’t remember the Kindle deal with so many sought-after titles.
Let’s just mention a couple of classics. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin costs today $1.99, down 75% from
$9.00. You can grab George Orwell’s 1984 for $1.99 as well (the list price is $12.99).
Want to re-read The Hunger Games? The first book from a bestselling YA saga by Suzanne Collins is only $2.99 today, 67% off.
Finally, you can get entire series at considerably reduced prices. Five books from Wool (Silo) sci-fi series by Hugh Howey are available as one collection which costs today $1.99. A Divergent Collection, consisting of fours books from a popular YA series by Veronica Roth, is $2.99 today.
Exploring the entire list might take some time. Use the quick links below to limit results to your favorite categories:
- mystery & thrillers – Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty, Karin Slaughter’s Pretty Girls, The Silence of the Lambs (Book 2) by Thomas Harris,
- science-fiction and fantasy – A Game of Thrones – Book 1 of series by George R. R. Martin, Orwell’s 1984, entire Wool series by Hugh Howey, The Mermaid’s Sister by Carrie Anne Noble,
- literary fiction – Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline, The Round House by Louise Erdrich, Breakthrough by Michael C. Grumley,
- teen and young adult – The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Series Book 1) by Suzanne Collins, entire Divergent series by Veronica Roth, Leigh Bardugo’s Six of Crows.
No such big deal on Kindle ebooks was offered on Black Friday. The explanation is easy. Users were buying devices to read ebooks, and now they are ready to add content. Today is the perfect day to do it.
If you’re going to explore Amazon for other Kindle-related special offers, make sure to check out our guide to Cyber Monday 2016 deals.
Which books are you going to buy?
• • •
More posts for Kindle users:
- How to add Audible narration to Kindle for iPad and iPhone
- Get 30% off a 1-year Kindle Unlimited plan with your Amex card
- What is Kindle in Motion?
- The fully illustrated edition of Harry Potter returns as an animated Kindle ebook
- Join Prime Student now and save up to $50 on the Kindle
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Kindle.
Tips and tricks
A website lets judge a book by its first page, not a cover
Recommend Me a Book website displays the first page of a random popular book, so that you can start reading it right away.
Amazon launches thinner Fire 7 and cheaper Fire HD 8
Amazon Fire 7 priced at $49.99, Amazon Fire HD 8 ($79.99), Fire 7 Kids Edition ($99.99), and Fire Kids Edition HD 8 ($129.99) are available for pre-order. Shipping starts on June 7, 2017.
17 insanely colorful Amazon Fire 7 (2017) cases and sleeves
Brighten your life with the Fire 7 tablet, and brighten your Fire 7 tablet with one of these colorful cases, covers, and sleeves. They fit the 7th generation Amazon Fire 7, released in June 2017.
8 best keyboard cases you can use with your Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet
A list of the best Samsung Galaxy Tab keyboard cases. Includes both cases for specific models and universal keyboard cases.
50 illustrations that cleverly describe what books are about
The best illustrations about books and reading. By Paweł Kuczyński, Andrea De Santis, Jungho Lee, Gürbüz Doğan Ekşioğlu, Dale Edwin Murray, and Mariusz Stawarski, among others.
50 most popular images about books, reading, and libraries
A list of images about books, reading, and libraries, that were most frequently shared on Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media networks.