Early Bird Books, the site collecting ebook deals, has released a simple infographic that puts together the most common questions new ebook users may ask.
Usually, people start exploring digital reading after they receive the proper device, be it a Kindle, or Nook, or Kobo.
The infographic makes one important clarification: you don’t need an e-reader. You can read ebooks on the tablet or a smartphone – it’s just a matter of downloading a free book reading device.
This visual is, in fact, a list of benefits of ebooks. It shows how functional they are. And remember, the fact that you’ve started exploring books in digital form doesn’t mean you have to stop reading paperbacks.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
More infographics to check out:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)