The Color Wheel of Books is a latest poster from a Manchester-based design studio Dorothy, specializing in beautiful data visualizations.
The design explores the spectrum of colors mentioned in the titles of 300 books. A color-coded pinwheel is placed against a gold background.
The visual includes such books as A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess, Alice Walker’s The Color Purple, or Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.
You can buy The Color Wheel of Books as a poster. It measures 100 by 70 cm, and the artwork is printed on a 140 gsm uncoated paper. The price is £30, and Dorothy offers international shipment.
The Color Wheel of Books
Via Fast Company.
More to explore:
- Rihanna’s new visual autobiography is much more than your usual coffee table book
- This fun tool will give you a book recommendation about your next travel destination
- This cozy wooden cabin is every book lover’s dream weekend getaway destination
- Homes of famous authors recreated in a stunning book art series
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!