The visual accompanies the book, The Book Lover’s Guide to Coffee, and is, in fact, its visual summary.
The book is a free digital download in pdf format, and you can get it from Signature blog, after leaving your email address. It includes, among others:
- the rituals of seven famous coffee-obsessed authors,
- six authors’ thoughts on coffee’s cultural significance,
- illustrations and charts rich with caffeinated, bookish data,
- tips on taking the perfect coffee + book photo,
- brewing guides from Birch Coffee.
Click or tap the infographic to open it in full resolution.
Via Food Republic.
More to explore:
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)
- 50 empowering quotes from fictional female characters (infographic)
- Best selling books and book series of the 21st century (infographic)