The visual accompanies the book, The Book Lover’s Guide to Coffee, and is, in fact, its visual summary.
The book is a free digital download in pdf format, and you can get it from Signature blog, after leaving your email address. It includes, among others:
- the rituals of seven famous coffee-obsessed authors,
- six authors’ thoughts on coffee’s cultural significance,
- illustrations and charts rich with caffeinated, bookish data,
- tips on taking the perfect coffee + book photo,
- brewing guides from Birch Coffee.
Click or tap the infographic to open it in full resolution.
Via Food Republic.
More to explore:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)