The visual accompanies the book, The Book Lover’s Guide to Coffee, and is, in fact, its visual summary.
The book is a free digital download in pdf format, and you can get it from Signature blog, after leaving your email address. It includes, among others:
- the rituals of seven famous coffee-obsessed authors,
- six authors’ thoughts on coffee’s cultural significance,
- illustrations and charts rich with caffeinated, bookish data,
- tips on taking the perfect coffee + book photo,
- brewing guides from Birch Coffee.
Click or tap the infographic to open it in full resolution.
Via Food Republic.
More to explore:
- 18 business books you can finish on your lunch break (infographic)
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)
- The state of books and reading in 2018 (infographic)
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading