The visual accompanies the book, The Book Lover’s Guide to Coffee, and is, in fact, its visual summary.
The book is a free digital download in pdf format, and you can get it from Signature blog, after leaving your email address. It includes, among others:
- the rituals of seven famous coffee-obsessed authors,
- six authors’ thoughts on coffee’s cultural significance,
- illustrations and charts rich with caffeinated, bookish data,
- tips on taking the perfect coffee + book photo,
- brewing guides from Birch Coffee.
Click or tap the infographic to open it in full resolution.
Via Food Republic.
More to explore:
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)
- 12 common English words that still confuse everyone (infographic)
- Top 30 gifts to give book lovers in 2018 (infographic)