Deals so attractive are usually offered during hot shopping seasons, such as Prime Day or Cyber Monday.
However, it’s good to check out Kindle deals every weekend or at least subscribe to the Kindle Daily Deal newsletter. Sometimes you may miss the offer so hot as the one available today.
This deal may come out of nowhere, but early September gives at least two wonderful reasons to celebrate the love of reading:
- September 6 is Read a Book Day,
- September 7 is Buy a Book Day.
In Amazon’s Kindle deal for September 8, 2018, you can save up to 80% on 30 books that were the winners or nominees of previous editions of Goodreads Choice Awards – the most popular book awards decided by readers.
It’s not common to see titles from big authors featured in the Kindle Daily Deal. But today (and today only), you can pick up novels written by Gillian Flynn, Rebecca Skloot, John Green, Tina Fey, J.K. Rowling, and Margaret Atwood.
Here are a few other books on the list:
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot – $2.99,
- Room by Emma Donoghue – $3.99,
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed – $1.99,
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai – $4.99,
- MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood – $1.99,
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson – $3.99.
Which of these books are you going to add your autumn reading list?
• • •
Here are more posts for Kindle users:
- Celebrate World Book Day 2019 with these free Kindle books in translation!
- 12 tips to make the most of Kindle books on your iPad
- What’s better than Kindle Paperwhite? Two Kindles Paperwhite
- Should I buy Kindle Paperwhite 4? These five questions will help you decide
- Kindle iOS app will soon let you filter books by read and unread