As usual, at the beginning of November, major online stores open their Black Friday stores, and start offering early deals.
We strongly advise to explore entire stores for the products you want to buy, not only the Black Friday or holiday gift sections. You wouldn’t believe how many deep deals you can find.
What’s even more important is that products from several tech categories have lower prices before the Black Friday. Among these product categories are cases, accessories, and peripherals for mobile devices, such as Apple iPad or iPad Pro.
Why is that? It’s because many users buy tablets through Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, and want to add a case, screen protector, or stand.
As a result, tablet accessories are in high demand during and after Turkey 5, so their producers are not forced to lower the prices – just the opposite.
Why are these deals so good right now? An obvious reason is that their producers want to quickly collect the highest number of ratings and reviews – to get higher position on a list of search results within the store.
To achieve that, they offer much lower prices now. It attracts users to buy the item. Once the average rating and the number of reviews are high enough, the price goes up – just on time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Below, you will see the most interesting deals for cases and accessories for iPad 9.7 (2018) and recently released iPad Pro 11 and 12.9.
We can’t guarantee these deals will be still active on Black Friday 2018, so make sure to explore them right now.
Best iPad deals to get before Black Friday 2018
Save up to 58% on iPad cases and sleeves
Several iPad cases and accessories got price cuts already. You should not wait until Black Friday because the prices will most probably go up.
What Black Friday 2018 deals on iPad covers and sleeves are currently available? Let’s take a look:
- Top deal: save 44% on smart stand for iPad 9.7 (2018) – from Poetic comes a tri-fold stand case that has a built-in Apple Pencil holder and features a transparent back shell. The case is available in four variants matching the colors of the 2018 9.7-inch iPad. You can get it now for $13.95 and save $11 (
- Top deal: get iPad Pro 11 (2018) transparent case for $4.99 – this is one of the cheapest cases for the 11-inch iPad Pro. The transparent silicone gel back cover from TopAce is soft to the touch and easy to grip. It costs only $4.99, which is 50% cheaper than the similar listing on Amazon,
- 58% off Apple Smart Cover for iPad Pro 12.9 (2017) – if you want to save on original Apple case covers, you should search Amazon, not Apple. The Smart Cover for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro released in 2017 costs here $24.99 for a limited time, instead of a list price that’s
$59.99. Color variant: White,
- $17 off iPad 9.7 (2018) tri-fold smart case from ESR – if you are looking for an affordable alternative for the original Apple Smart Cover, take a look at the deal on ESR case. Available in Marble, the case currently costs $15.99 what, compared to the regular price of
$32.99means you save over 50%,
- 20% off Fintie iPad 9.7 Keyboard Case – are you looking for a Bluetooth keyboard case for the 2018 iPad 9.7? The one from Fintie is available in as much as 18 colors, and you can currently grab it for the price by $8 lower than the regular level – $31.99 (
- save 33% on UAG military-grade protector case for iPad 9.7 – one of the best Black Friday 2018 deals on heavy-duty iPad cases. You can save as much as $20 on a rugged case from UAG. Instead of
$59.95you pay $39.95 (33% off). The case meets military-grade drop test standards,
- iPad Pro 2018 leather sleeve with pen holder for $9.99 – why buy the original Apple leather sleeve, if you can get it a few times cheaper/ Especially that now you can have it for the 2018 iPad Pro models, both 11 and 12.9-inch. The sleeve costs on eBay only $9.99, and is available in 7 color options,
- $20 off iPad Pro 12.9 sleeve bag – ProCase offers an extremely useful bag that is tailored for 12 – 13-inch laptops and tablets, so it will also fit your 2018 iPad Pro 12.9. Made of environmentally friendly material, and featuring multiple compartments and pockets, the sleeve costs $19.99 instead of
$39.99, so you save 50%.
Up to 65% off Apple iPad accessories
Let’s have a look at the recommendations we’ve got for you:
- Top deal: 63% off iPad Pillow Stand – from Ideas In Life comes one of the most popular iPad pillow holders. This soft, cozy and lightweight stand is the most comfortable way to work or play on the iPad. Available in three bright colors, the pillow costs currently $14.65 instead of $39.99, which means a stunning 63% saving,
- Top deal: save 35% on a magnetic holder for Apple Pencil – this soft silicone holder for the 1st-generation Apple Pencil has built-in magnets, so that you can attach the pencil to your iPad. The holder is available in seven colors. Its price has been reduced to $12.99 from $19.99. You saving is 35%,
- get car headrest iPad holder for $5.99 – it’s the most affordable to give your kids a chance to watch movies in the car. This tablet holder can be mounted to the car headrest. On eBay you can get it for only $5.99 ($7.99),
- save 20% on 45W Zendure portable power bank – USB-C peripherals become an essential part of iPad Pro world – the 2018 models sport USB-C port for fast data transfer. The 20100 mAh power bank from Zendure is ultra durable and will charge not only the iPad but also iPhone and MacBook. The regular price is $99.99 but you can get it now for $79.99 (20% off),
- iPad 9.7 (2018) screen protector for $6.99 – this screen protector 2-pack from JETech includes also a cleaning cloth and squeegee. It’s compatible with the 2018 9.7-inch iPad. With a price set at $6.99 it’s even cheaper than other screen protectors that are on sale,
- save 60% on 6-port charging station – a station capable of charging multiple devices simultaneously is a good solution for every iPad and iPhone user. The station from Marstree features 6 ports, and a compartment to hide the cables. You can get it for $34.99. With the regular price of $89.99, the price cut is reaching 61%,
- get USB-C to Lightning cable for $8.99 – this single cable will solve the Lightning vs. USB-C pain. The connector is offered by Metrans, and is currently 10% off, with a price set at 8.99 ($9.99),
- get Tribit wireless earbuds for $23.99 – these slim extremely durable and lightweight sport earphones from Tribit are water and sweat proof. They offer 1.5 x longer battery life than the competitive models. You can grab them for $23.99, which means you save $46 ($69.99).
Bonus: save up to 30% on iPad tablets
Let’s see what are the current iPad deals on Amazon and eBay:
- iPad 9.7-inch up to $100 off – there are several deals on eBay where you can grab the 2018 iPad models, but this one gives the highest possible discount on the Wi-Fi + Cellular version. You can get the 32 GB variant for $357.99, which means you save over $100,
- save $117 on iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) – if the 2017 10.5-inch iPad Pro is the tablet you consider buying, you can get it now for $582 instead of the regular price of $699.99. It means you keep in your pocket almost $120 to spend on a case or a set of other accessories. The model offers 64 GB of internal storage and is available in three color options,
- refurbished iPad 9.7 (2017) starting from $260 – the refurbished product means it was returned by a customer and then renewed and tested to look and perform like new. If you want to save on the 9.7-inch iPad released in 2018, you can grab the refurbished one on Amazon. The lowest price we’ve spotted is $260 for the 32 GB & Wi-Fi version which normally costs $329,
- get the refurbished 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 for $645 – don’t expect the deals on the 2018 iPad Pro models, but if you are looking for the 12.9-inch variant – and want to save as much as possible, get the earlier-generation. The refurbished iPad Pro 12.9, with 64 GB on board and Wi-Fi + Cellular connectivity costs $644.99 compared to the launch price of $929 (30% off).
What are the 2018 iPad models?
Three iPad models were introduced in 2018, and they are probably on your deal radar already:
Apple iPad 9.7 (2018) – the new 9.7-inch iPad offers the 2048 × 1536 Retina display, Touch ID, and Apple Pencil support. iPad 9.7 is aimed at students and education institutions – for them the price was set at $299. Anything below this level is already a deal.
Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018) – both top-shelf iPads have just been released. They both sport an edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display, Face ID (and no home button), and the A12X Bionic Chip with Neural Engine. There are two colors to choose from: Silver and Space Gray.
Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) – the newest iPad Pro models differ in display size and battery capacity, but most of other features are common. Available storage options are: 64 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, and 1 TB. A new USB-C connector has replaced Lightning to speed up data transfer.
• • •
Keep exploring. Here are other posts for iPad and iPhone users:
- Dictionary.com is a nearly perfect language app for iPad and iPhone
- 15 most interesting iPad Pro 11 (2018) covers that are available so far
- Here are 85 best Black Friday 2018 tech and cyber deals – Kindle, Fire, iPad, and more
- Take a look at first third-party iPad Pro 2018 cases and sleeves
- The one thing you should remember when buying third-party iPad Pro 2018 case