How many devices do you use in a single day to access news, books, or learning materials?
From Upside Learning, a platform devoted to provide custom e-learning solutions, comes an interesting infographic that lets us take a closer look at the evolution of learning.
The visual is based, among others, on a study “The New Multi-screen World” conducted by Google a few years ago.
According to a study, 90% of respondents were using multiple screens sequentially to accomplish a single task over time. As much as 98% users were moving between devices in a day to complete a task.
Using multiple devices is a way to learn more effectively, get more motivated, and significantly improve knowledge retention.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
Via Upside Learning Blog.
• • •
More infographics to check out:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)