How many devices do you use in a single day to access news, books, or learning materials?
From Upside Learning, a platform devoted to provide custom e-learning solutions, comes an interesting infographic that lets us take a closer look at the evolution of learning.
The visual is based, among others, on a study “The New Multi-screen World” conducted by Google a few years ago.
According to a study, 90% of respondents were using multiple screens sequentially to accomplish a single task over time. As much as 98% users were moving between devices in a day to complete a task.
Using multiple devices is a way to learn more effectively, get more motivated, and significantly improve knowledge retention.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
Via Upside Learning Blog.
• • •
More infographics to check out:
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
- What happens when students stop reading over the summer (infographic)
- 12 celebrity memoirs and autobiographies to inspire and motivate you (infographic)