How many devices do you use in a single day to access news, books, or learning materials?
From Upside Learning, a platform devoted to provide custom e-learning solutions, comes an interesting infographic that lets us take a closer look at the evolution of learning.
The visual is based, among others, on a study “The New Multi-screen World” conducted by Google a few years ago.
According to a study, 90% of respondents were using multiple screens sequentially to accomplish a single task over time. As much as 98% users were moving between devices in a day to complete a task.
Using multiple devices is a way to learn more effectively, get more motivated, and significantly improve knowledge retention.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
Via Upside Learning Blog.
• • •
More infographics to check out:
- 11 science-backed benefits of writing (infographic)
- 19 trendy words you should be using more often (infographic)
- Reading in the 21st century – digital and print compared (infographic)
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!