During this holiday shopping season, Amazon may cuts prices to the lowest level ever seen.
In an email to CNET, the company has revealed some of the upcoming deals on Amazon devices, together with the sale launch dates.
The most significant news is that the 7-inch Amazon Fire tablet, released this June, will have the price cut down to $29.99. This is the lowest deal price on Amazon device ever offered. Last Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the previous-generation Fire 7 was offered for $33.33, which was a 33% discount.
The deal on Kindle Paperwhite is also going to be more attractive than last year. Now the plan is to offer the sale price at $89.99. During Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it was ten dollars more – $99.99.
It’s worth noting that such a low price for Kindle Paperwhite was observed during Prime Day 2017 – a special summer shopping event exclusive for the members of Amazon Prime subscription program.
What deals can we expect from Amazon this Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Here is what Amazon revealed in an email to CNET editors:
- save 40% on Amazon Fire 7 (2017) tablet – the deal starts on November 23 – this is the deepest price cut on the entry-level Fire tablet. The 2017 generation is thinner and lighter than its predecessor, and is offered in new bright warm colors. The Fire 7 price is slashed by $20 (40% saving), from the regular
$49.99, so in the end you’ll pay only $29.99,
- $30 off Amazon Fire HD 8 (2017) tablet – the deal starts on November 23 – if you prefer a little bigger Fire tablet, featuring the 8-inch HD display, you can get it during Black Friday (and hopefully Cyber Monday, too) for the price of the smaller Fire – $49.99 (
$79.99) – as the discount of $30 is applied,
- save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite – the deal starts on November 19 – Amazon’s most popular e-reader is the best value for money. It sports the front-lighted display and comes in two colors, White and Black. The price of the e-reader is reduced for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 to $89.99 from
$119.99for the cheapest version with Wi-Fi and special offers. The price cut of $30 means you keep in your wallet 25%.
Obviously, much more products will be featured in Amazon Black Friday 2017 Sale Store, and these leaked deals are aimed at teasing customers and making sure they won’t start looking for the holiday sale in other online stores.
Although there are still almost three weeks until the Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2017 weekend, some of the third-party producers already offer their most popular items at highly reduced prices. And they are not even listed in Amazon’s official Black Friday store.
How to find them? Check out our detailed list of all most important Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts on Kindle, Fire, iPad, and other tech stuff. We have put together not only deals on devices but also case covers, accessories, or subscriptions.
• • •
Keep exploring. Here are other articles about Kindle:
- Here are Digital Day 2018 Kindle and Audible deals you don’t want to miss
- In an early Digital Day 2018 deal, Kindle Unlimited plans are up to 40% off
- Amazon Digital Day – six things to know to make the most of it
- Last-minute gift idea for Kindle fans – 12-month Kindle Unlimited plan (currently 33% off)
- Amazon Digital Day 2018 announced – thousands of deals to grab on December 28
Take a look at Kindle best sellers of 2018 in most popular genres: thrillers, literary fiction, romance, biographies, and more.