Amazon has recently introduced a new feature for Prime subscribers. It’s called Prime Reading and it gives unlimited free access to top Kindle books, magazines, and comic books.
In the announcement, Amazon claimed to have on the list such books as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Hobbit, or The Man In the High Castle, but they didn’t provide the link to the entire catalog.
I spent some time digging and there it is: the list of Prime Reading eligible Kindle books.
Please note that this list inlcudes only ebooks, and not magazines. You’ll find here about 1,000 Kindle ebooks, plus 180 Kindle Singles, and over 100 Kindle Short Reads.
By default, the list is sorted by “Featured,” which means most of the books on the top were released by Amazon imprints. As you’ll see in the screenshot below, Harry Potter didn’t make it to the first page of Prime Reading.
If you were attracted to Amazon Prime subscription because of this new feature, make sure to check out other Prime benefits for book lovers.
More to check out:
- Best of 2018 – our most popular articles, lists, and guides this year
- 8 most reliable iPad Pro 2018 cases with wireless Apple Pencil charging support
- Explore Kindle best sellers of 2018 in popular genres
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- Get creative with these Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) cases and sleeves
Take a look at Kindle best sellers of 2018 in most popular genres: thrillers, literary fiction, romance, biographies, and more.