Librarians from California State Library have developed a smart infographic that in a form of a cartoon analyzes all the possible roles a public library can take in the coming years and decades.
Click or tap on the image to see it in full resolution. It’s worth it!
More infographics to check out:
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)