The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County have prepared a wonderful reading challenge flowchart that we embed below.
The visual is encourages to complete 25 reading goals this year. Among the goals, you’ll find reading a book recommended by a librarian or a random book picked from a library.
In fact, if you’ll need help in picking up any of the books from a chart, you can always ask a librarian. And don’t hesitate to share your progress with Cincinnati Library team on Twitter or Facebook.
Click or tap on the image to see in enlarged.
More infographics to explore:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)