The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County have prepared a wonderful reading challenge flowchart that we embed below.
The visual is encourages to complete 25 reading goals this year. Among the goals, you’ll find reading a book recommended by a librarian or a random book picked from a library.
In fact, if you’ll need help in picking up any of the books from a chart, you can always ask a librarian. And don’t hesitate to share your progress with Cincinnati Library team on Twitter or Facebook.
Click or tap on the image to see in enlarged.
More infographics to explore:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.