In September 2014, author, speaker, and top marketing veteran Ann Handley published a book Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content.
The book gives guidance and insight into the writing process, production, and publishing, with actionable how-to advice designed to get results.
Now the book’s main points are highlighted in an infographic by Tania Schoeman, Ann Handley’s Writing GPS.
Use these 12 steps to take your writing from a discombobulated mess to a coherent, useful piece of content that engages audiences.
If you are looking for more tips on how to write better, we’ve collected a dozen of awesome writing infographics.
Click or tap the visual to see it in full resolution.
Via AMG Brothers.
More infographics to check out:
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)
- The state of books and reading in 2018 (infographic)
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)