In September 2014, author, speaker, and top marketing veteran Ann Handley published a book Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content.
The book gives guidance and insight into the writing process, production, and publishing, with actionable how-to advice designed to get results.
Now the book’s main points are highlighted in an infographic by Tania Schoeman, Ann Handley’s Writing GPS.
Use these 12 steps to take your writing from a discombobulated mess to a coherent, useful piece of content that engages audiences.
If you are looking for more tips on how to write better, we’ve collected a dozen of awesome writing infographics.
Click or tap the visual to see it in full resolution.
Via AMG Brothers.
More infographics to check out:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!