In September 2014, author, speaker, and top marketing veteran Ann Handley published a book Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content.
The book gives guidance and insight into the writing process, production, and publishing, with actionable how-to advice designed to get results.
Now the book’s main points are highlighted in an infographic by Tania Schoeman, Ann Handley’s Writing GPS.
Use these 12 steps to take your writing from a discombobulated mess to a coherent, useful piece of content that engages audiences.
If you are looking for more tips on how to write better, we’ve collected a dozen of awesome writing infographics.
Click or tap the visual to see it in full resolution.
Via AMG Brothers.
More infographics to check out:
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)
- 12 common English words that still confuse everyone (infographic)