There is no better time to make a decision to write and publish an own book than the beginning of the year, when we are full of ideas and New Year resolutions.
Writing a book is just a first step, and this infographic from BookWhirl, a book marketing services provider for self-publishers, explains that turning the manuscript into a publication can be challenging yet interesting.
Though the trend of self-publishing across the world has radically heightened, when readers can’t find that high interest upon looking at your book, there is no way for them to buy it.
Via BookWhirl Blog.
Check out more infographics:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!