12 reasons why books make great gifts (infographic)
The infographic lists 12 fun reasons why books are a great gift:
- Books are always the right size.
- Books are easy to wrap.
- Books are a good way to impress people.
- Books can be shared.
- Books are a present you can open again and again.
- Books are cheaper than diamonds.
- There’s a book for everyone.
- Books last longer than fruit cake.
- Books are low in calories.
- Books are always in style.
- Books can take you anywhere.
- Books serve multiple purposes.
Gifting a book is never too obvious, too boring or too unimportant. No matter whether for Mother’s Day, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day, the book is always a way to show someone you truly care.
Click on the image below to enlarge it.
Via BookPal Blog.
More infographics to check out:
- 14 book that are perfect to get you in the mood for fall (infographic)
- Fictional money from books, movies, and games (infographic)
- 30 books that were originally serial novels (infographic)
- A timeline of the ebook market growth (infographic)
- Benefits of reading short stories (infographic)