12 reasons why books make great gifts (infographic)
Gifting a book is never too obvious, too boring or too unimportant. No matter whether for Mother’s Day, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day, the book is always a way to show someone you truly care.
Via BookPal Blog.
- New book club reads for fall 2014 (infographic)
- The history of printed word (infographic)
- The Digital Roadmap helps libraries identify new technologies to implement
- New technologies and the education of tomorrow (infographic)
- The importance of close reading (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
The Book-Lovers’ Anthology, 1911
The publication collects excerpts from 250 authors – on books, libraries, and reading. Available as a free public domain ebook.
Hannah Lloyd Personalized Library Card Print
A vintage poster inspired by charming aesthetics of a library card. Printed on luxury textured matt cotton rag paper. Personalized with the dates and book titles of your choice.