12 reasons why books make great gifts (infographic)
Gifting a book is never too obvious, too boring or too unimportant. No matter whether for Mother’s Day, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day, the book is always a way to show someone you truly care.
Via BookPal Blog.
- Tips to help children refocus on reading (infographic)
- The complete process of print book publishing (infographic)
- 5 ways to get kids excited about reading (infographic)
- Famous children’s books, and how they were turned into movies (infographic)
- Student access to digital learning devices (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Ebook news and commentary
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Google Case for Nexus 7 Grey/Red
This original Google case for the 7-inch Nexus 2013 is available in four color patterns, and features a built-in stand for viewing and typing.
Average rating: 3.9/5
The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, the novel is John Green’s most ambitious work yet, exploring the thrilling business of being alive and in love.
Average rating: 4.8/5