12 reasons why books make great gifts (infographic)
Gifting a book is never too obvious, too boring or too unimportant. No matter whether for Mother’s Day, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day, the book is always a way to show someone you truly care.
Via BookPal Blog.
- Interactive timeline of print technology
- Reading habits compared: Android vs iOS (infographic)
- When genius writers slept (infographic)
- 50 greatest love stories ever told in a book (infographic)
- Using technology in the classroom (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Ebook news and commentary
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Mr Mercedes – Stephen King
Mr. Mercedes is a war between good and evil, from the master of suspense whose insight into the mind of this obsessed, insane killer is chilling and unforgettable.
The Fault in Our Stars iPhone 5/5S Case
The design of this customizable and durable iPhone case cover is inspired by John Green’s novel The Fault in Our Stars.