12 reasons why books make great gifts (infographic)
Gifting a book is never too obvious, too boring or too unimportant. No matter whether for Mother’s Day, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day, the book is always a way to show someone you truly care.
Via BookPal Blog.
- A guide to best books of the 21st century (infographic)
- A travel guide to classic literature (infographic)
- Find your next book to read (infographic)
- Print and electronic book buyer behavior (infographic)
- A timeline of Oscar-winning movies and books they’re based on
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Ebook news and commentary
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, the novel is John Green’s most ambitious work yet, exploring the thrilling business of being alive and in love.
Average rating: 4.8/5
The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
In the extraordinary #1 New York Times bestseller, Markus Zusak tells the story about the ability of books to feed the soul.
Average rating: 4.7/5