12 reasons why books make great gifts (infographic)
Gifting a book is never too obvious, too boring or too unimportant. No matter whether for Mother’s Day, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day, the book is always a way to show someone you truly care.
Via BookPal Blog.
- Reading time of popular books (infographic)
- 6 generations of iPhone’s innovative features (chart)
- Literacy in the world 2014 (infographic)
- Inside the brain of a reader (infographic)
- 12 most misused English words (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Mulbess Kobo Aura HD Stand Case Cover
Thin and lightweight case cover, with elastic hand strap and easy snap-on installation. Turns into a portrait stand for hands-free reading. Available in six colors.
The Book-Lovers’ Anthology, 1911
The publication collects excerpts from 250 authors – on books, libraries, and reading. Available as a free public domain ebook.