12 reasons why books make great gifts (infographic)
Gifting a book is never too obvious, too boring or too unimportant. No matter whether for Mother’s Day, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day, the book is always a way to show someone you truly care.
Via BookPal Blog.
- The Digital Roadmap helps libraries identify new technologies to implement
- New technologies and the education of tomorrow (infographic)
- The importance of close reading (infographic)
- America’s libraries by the numbers (infographic)
- Making a research? Ask a librarian for help (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Hannah Lloyd Personalized Library Card Print
A vintage poster inspired by charming aesthetics of a library card. Printed on luxury textured matt cotton rag paper. Personalized with the dates and book titles of your choice.
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Rugged, durable case made for accidents and heavy use. Fortified with three layers of rugged protection. Durable exterior slipcover absorbs impact and provides grip.