Which kind of book lover are you? (infographic)
Laura E. Kelly is a digital consultant helping authors establish and maintain their digital presence.
In her fun-to-read infographic she describes and classifies almost 50 reader species – “from the folks who see books as precious display objects to those who sort of hate reading”.
Tap or click on the image below to see it in full resolution.
More infographics to check out:
- Fictional money from books, movies, and games (infographic)
- 30 books that were originally serial novels (infographic)
- A timeline of the ebook market growth (infographic)
- Benefits of reading short stories (infographic)
- 50 years of efforts to increase literacy around the world (infographic)