Periodic table of storytelling (chart)
Absolutely awesome chart by deviantARTist DawnPaladin.
Conflict is the essential part of every story, but there are so many other elements you can use!
Click on the image to enlarge.
Check out more infographics:
- A guide to best books of the 21st century (infographic)
- A travel guide to classic literature (infographic)
- Find your next book to read (infographic)
- Print and electronic book buyer behavior (infographic)
- A timeline of Oscar-winning movies and books they’re based on
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Ebook news and commentary
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, the novel is John Green’s most ambitious work yet, exploring the thrilling business of being alive and in love.
Average rating: 4.8/5
The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
In the extraordinary #1 New York Times bestseller, Markus Zusak tells the story about the ability of books to feed the soul.
Average rating: 4.7/5