If you are looking for a simple tool that will prompt you to learn English, the app that sends a notification with one new word a day is all you need to keep you on the tracks.
This feature is available in Dictionary.com and other learning apps, but a little application called,… surprise, surprise,… Word of the Day is exceptionally well designed and focused on just this one thing.
The app gives a short and simple definition of the word, accompanied by an example sentence. You will be able to see how many times other users favorited the particular word, and find more info on Google with just one tap.
The fun thing is that you can share the word with your friends by sending an automatically generated image with a crossword puzzle to Facebook, Instagram, and other services.
All previously released words of the day are available for you in the app’s archive. You can explore them randomly, alphabetically, or by date.
Benefits: easy to use, daily prompt to expand English vocabulary
Compatibility: iPhone, iPad
• • •
Keep exploring. Here are more posts for iPad and iPhone users:
- Right now, multiple iPad deals are available on Amazon not only for Prime subscribers
- 10 best-rated iPad accessories you can get in 2019 so far
- iPad on Amazon – how to find Prime eligible items
- 12 unique iPad Air 3 (2019) case covers that you can find online
- This sleek iPad Pro stand is fully rotatable and costs only $29