If you are looking for a simple tool that will prompt you to learn English, the app that sends a notification with one new word a day is all you need to keep you on the tracks.
This feature is available in Dictionary.com and other learning apps, but a little application called,… surprise, surprise,… Word of the Day is exceptionally well designed and focused on just this one thing.
The app gives a short and simple definition of the word, accompanied by an example sentence. You will be able to see how many times other users favorited the particular word, and find more info on Google with just one tap.
The fun thing is that you can share the word with your friends by sending an automatically generated image with a crossword puzzle to Facebook, Instagram, and other services.
All previously released words of the day are available for you in the app’s archive. You can explore them randomly, alphabetically, or by date.
Benefits: easy to use, daily prompt to expand English vocabulary
Compatibility: iPhone, iPad
• • •
Keep exploring. Here are more posts for iPad and iPhone users:
- 8 most reliable iPad Pro 2018 cases with wireless Apple Pencil charging support
- Get creative with these Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) cases and sleeves
- Dictionary.com is a nearly perfect language app for iPad and iPhone
- 15 most interesting iPad Pro 11 (2018) covers that are available so far
- These 20 fantastic iPad deals may expire before Black Friday 2018
Take a look at Kindle best sellers of 2018 in most popular genres: thrillers, literary fiction, romance, biographies, and more.