Erik Wecks, a bestselling sci-fi writer and Wired.com blogger, made an amazing chart that compares two publishing models: traditional and indie.
The latter one is analyzed in two phases: before and after the explosion of the internet.
The chart is extremely detailed – and that’s why it’s so valuable. Publishing models are compared in three major areas:
- how does the model work
- benefits for the author
- benefits for the reader
Click or tap the image to enlarge it to full resolution.
Via Erik Wecks blog.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)
- 50 empowering quotes from fictional female characters (infographic)