Erik Wecks, a bestselling sci-fi writer and Wired.com blogger, made an amazing chart that compares two publishing models: traditional and indie.
The latter one is analyzed in two phases: before and after the explosion of the internet.
The chart is extremely detailed – and that’s why it’s so valuable. Publishing models are compared in three major areas:
- how does the model work
- benefits for the author
- benefits for the reader
Click or tap the image to enlarge it to full resolution.
Via Erik Wecks blog.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.