Erik Wecks, a bestselling sci-fi writer and Wired.com blogger, made an amazing chart that compares two publishing models: traditional and indie.
The latter one is analyzed in two phases: before and after the explosion of the internet.
The chart is extremely detailed – and that’s why it’s so valuable. Publishing models are compared in three major areas:
- how does the model work
- benefits for the author
- benefits for the reader
Click or tap the image to enlarge it to full resolution.
Via Erik Wecks blog.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- The radical thoughts of Jane Austen – a book by book breakdown (infographic)
- 11 science-backed benefits of writing (infographic)
- 19 trendy words you should be using more often (infographic)
- Reading in the 21st century – digital and print compared (infographic)
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!