Erik Wecks, a bestselling sci-fi writer and Wired.com blogger, made an amazing chart that compares two publishing models: traditional and indie.
The latter one is analyzed in two phases: before and after the explosion of the internet.
The chart is extremely detailed – and that’s why it’s so valuable. Publishing models are compared in three major areas:
- how does the model work
- benefits for the author
- benefits for the reader
Click or tap the image to enlarge it to full resolution.
Via Erik Wecks blog.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)