In the coming weeks, Kobo will launch the new e-reader, Kobo Glo HD, designed to compete with Amazon’s Kindle Voyage.
As Good E-reader blog reports, Kobo will announce the new device in the coming days, but the video teaser was already revealed on YouTube.
The new top shelf device from Kobo will cost $129.99, and feature 1448 x 1072 HD e-ink Carta display with ComfortLight.
Kobo Glo HD will be available from May 1 in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. You can pre-order it now on Kobo website, and have a chance to get 50 ebooks of your choice completely for free.
The clip for Kobo’s new device is by the way one of the most beautiful ones ever made for ebook related products.
More videos to watch:
- There is no better white noise than the old library (video)
- How to dry a book that has been water damaged (video)
- John Green shares 26 exciting facts about libraries (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)