There are books you would not give to anyone under any condition. There are also books that you enjoyed reading, but don’t feel like going to use them again.
There’s literally no reason not to, whether it’s a book inscribed by a dead relative or a book you found on the bus, the right book can make anyone smile. Even your enemy. And then your enemy could become a friend.
The part about the Kindle is funny, but not quite true. While it’s difficult to give a Kindle book to someone, it’s not difficult to gift it. And, you know, this is a book.
Click or tap on the image to see it in full resolution.
More infographics to check out:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!