Ernest Hemingway liked two things in life: travelling around the world and having a good meal.
A new infographic created by an online writing service Essay Tigers shows seven bars and cafés the famous author liked to visit.
Besides the Paris bars he mentioned in his memoir A Moveable Feast, you’ll find here the places in Spain, Cuba, and the U.S.
You don’t have to love his books to savor a Hemingway Hammer at Sloppy Joe’s in Key West, Florida, or grab a bite of filet de beouf in Closerie des Lilas in Paris. Apart from good food, you can enjoy the fiery Cuban music in La Bodeguita Del Medio, Havana, or the antique atmosphere of Casa Botin, Madrid.
Click or tap on the infographic to enlarge it.
Via Essay Tigers blog.
More infographics to check out:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!