“Books Build Children” is a fantastic ad campaign developed by Tokyo-based ad agency Dentsu for Yokohama City Board of Education.
The layouts show sculptures of children made entirely from books.
The visuals are accompanied by headlines like “Read a book. See the world differently,” or “Books are more than knowledge.”
The campaign, developed by a team led by creative director Miharu Mitsunaga, is aimed at recruiting librarians to work in schools and educational institutions.
Click or tap images to see them in full glory.
“Books Build Children” ad campaign
More to explore:
- Rihanna’s new visual autobiography is much more than your usual coffee table book
- This fun tool will give you a book recommendation about your next travel destination
- This cozy wooden cabin is every book lover’s dream weekend getaway destination
- Homes of famous authors recreated in a stunning book art series
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!