What type of community of book lovers suits you more? Do you prefer the feel of a literary salon, or maybe it’s rather an informal meeting when you can chat about books for hours on end?
BookSparks blog has released an infographic that compares the literary salons with book clubs.
Either way, can we all agree that the best part of any reading group is the books?
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
More infographics to check out:
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)
- The state of books and reading in 2018 (infographic)
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)