What type of community of book lovers suits you more? Do you prefer the feel of a literary salon, or maybe it’s rather an informal meeting when you can chat about books for hours on end?
BookSparks blog has released an infographic that compares the literary salons with book clubs.
Either way, can we all agree that the best part of any reading group is the books?
Click or tap the infographic to see it enlarged.
More infographics to check out:
- A turn-by-turn guide to literary road trips across America (infographic)
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)