Want to be sure nothing happens with your book when you take it to the bath, beach, or swimming pool?
There is a new idea around that’s pretty promising. Called Bibliobath, this Kickstarter project is about to publish a series of literary classics that are fully waterproof.
The books will be printed on a special waterproof synthetic paper, that “feels like real paper.” That’s not all. The binding will also be waterproof, to make sure the book won’t fall apart while taking a bath.
Here is the video that introduces the concept:
if you like the idea, make sure to visit the Kickstarter page and give your support to make it happen.
Via Mental Floss.
Recently on Ebook Friendly:
- Kindle lovers, Prime Day doesn’t favor you this year
- 10 best-rated iPad accessories you can in 2019 so far
- Listen: here are 17 exciting gifts to give audiobook lovers in 2019
- 25 best books to read in 2019 so far, by genre
- Here are 10 top-rated Kindle Oasis 3 (2019) case covers and sleeves
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.