Creatives, Eduardo Fialho and Diego Koury from Arcos Brazil ad agency have prepared a set of brilliant ads that play with a common recommendation tool used by video streaming services.
This time, however, “because you watched” recommends not movies or TV shows but books.
The concept was developed for a Brazilian chain of bookstores, Livraria Cultura. You can find books related to Stranger Things or House of Cards TV series, or Midnight in Paris movie directed by Woody Allen.
Ads for Livraria Cultura bookstores
Because you watched House of Cards.
Because you watched Matrix.
Because you watched Midnight in Paris.
Because you watched Stranger Things.
Via Design Taxi.
More to explore:
- Best tech gifts for book geeks 2019 (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)
- Use this fun tool to check out the best-selling book of the year you were born
- Book Bot library robot returns books free of charge in Silicon Valley