Creatives, Eduardo Fialho and Diego Koury from Arcos Brazil ad agency have prepared a set of brilliant ads that play with a common recommendation tool used by video streaming services.
This time, however, “because you watched” recommends not movies or TV shows but books.
The concept was developed for a Brazilian chain of bookstores, Livraria Cultura. You can find books related to Stranger Things or House of Cards TV series, or Midnight in Paris movie directed by Woody Allen.
Ads for Livraria Cultura bookstores
Because you watched House of Cards.
Because you watched Matrix.
Because you watched Midnight in Paris.
Because you watched Stranger Things.
Via Design Taxi.
More to explore:
- Rihanna’s new visual autobiography is much more than your usual coffee table book
- This fun tool will give you a book recommendation about your next travel destination
- This cozy wooden cabin is every book lover’s dream weekend getaway destination
- Homes of famous authors recreated in a stunning book art series
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!