“A book recommended by a librarian,” “an audiobook,” and “a book that’s been mentioned in another book” are included in the Reading Challenge 2017 released by PopSugar.
The visual was designed by Emily Faulstich, and includes 40 book prompts that will let you expand your reading in the new year. What’s most important, this is not a list of books to read, but tasks to achieve.
This reading challenge is made up of a variety of ideas to mix up your reading choices, not specific book titles. Maybe you’ll even discover a new favorite book by trying something unexpected.
My favorite challenges are “a book with a cat on the cover,” “a book set in the wilderness,” and “a book from a genre/subgenre you’ve never read before.”
Click or tap the image to enlarge it.
More infographics to check out:
- A turn-by-turn guide to literary road trips across America (infographic)
- 9 science-backed ways to build a better brain (infographic)
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)