The beginning of the year is the perfect time to make resolutions. Reading more books and getting in shape is on a list of many people.
You probably shouldn’t start with the Oxford Comma, but you’re good to go with the Sleeping Editor!
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
More infographics to check out:
- Trends in literacy for 2017 (infographic)
- Most popular ebooks and audiobooks borrowed from OverDrive in 2016 (infographic)
- The best 2016 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- Take the 2017 reading challenge with these 40 book prompts
- 50 facts you probably didn’t know about languages (infographic)