55 great books under 200 pages (infographic)
You think you won’t be able to finish that novel be the end of your holidays? Why not trying to read something shorter?
Half Price Books, one of America’s favorite independent booksellers, asked their customers to recommend books under 200 pages that would be a perfect companion of a booklover.
The image below displays top 55 recommendations. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck is accompanied by Neil Gaiman’s new book The Ocean at the End of the Lane, or The Girl on the Fridge by Etgar Keret. Check out the original post at Half Price Books Blog for the entire list.
What book under 200 pages would you add to your reading list?
- Tips to help children refocus on reading (infographic)
- The complete process of print book publishing (infographic)
- 5 ways to get kids excited about reading (infographic)
- Famous children’s books, and how they were turned into movies (infographic)
- Student access to digital learning devices (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Ebook news and commentary
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Google Case for Nexus 7 Grey/Red
This original Google case for the 7-inch Nexus 2013 is available in four color patterns, and features a built-in stand for viewing and typing.
Average rating: 3.9/5
The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, the novel is John Green’s most ambitious work yet, exploring the thrilling business of being alive and in love.
Average rating: 4.8/5