55 great books under 200 pages (infographic)
You think you won’t be able to finish that novel be the end of your holidays? Why not trying to read something shorter?
Half Price Books, one of America’s favorite independent booksellers, asked their customers to recommend books under 200 pages that would be a perfect companion of a booklover.
The image below displays top 55 recommendations. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck is accompanied by Neil Gaiman’s new book The Ocean at the End of the Lane, or The Girl on the Fridge by Etgar Keret. Check out the original post at Half Price Books Blog for the entire list.
What book under 200 pages would you add to your reading list?
- The war between Amazon and The Big 5 publishers (infographic)
- A periodic table of fictional elements from books, games, and movies
- 5 laws of librarianship (infographic)
- How to properly dispose an old e-reader or tablet (infographic)
- 20 years of Amazon (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Ebook news and commentary
- Scholastic to Close Storia eBookstore; Customers Could Lose Access to Their eBook Purchases ⇢ The Digital Reader
- TARDIS mini-libraries prove libraries are bigger on the inside ⇢ TeleRead
- Apple Buys BookLamp, Creators of Book Genome Project ⇢ Good E-reader
- RWA 2014: Sexy Swag and the “World’s Biggest Book Signing” ⇢ Publishing Perspectives
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Mr Mercedes – Stephen King
Mr. Mercedes is a war between good and evil, from the master of suspense whose insight into the mind of this obsessed, insane killer is chilling and unforgettable.
The Fault in Our Stars iPhone 5/5S Case
The design of this customizable and durable iPhone case cover is inspired by John Green’s novel The Fault in Our Stars.