The beginning of the year is the perfect time to make resolutions. Reading more books and getting in shape is on a list of many people.
You probably shouldn’t start with the Oxford Comma, but you’re good to go with the Sleeping Editor!
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
More infographics to check out:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)