A leading ebook platform Scribd has analyzed 3.9 million hours of audiobook listening behavior compiled between December 2014 and January 2016.
The infographic The Most Tuned In States in America is a summary of the findings.
Residents of Idaho, Utah, and Maine listen to the most audiobooks. On the opposite side of the landscape, we find New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.
The data is also broken down by the city. Inhabitants of Salt Lake City listen to more audiobooks than any other city in the US.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
More to explore:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!