Laura E. Kelly is a digital consultant helping authors establish and maintain their digital presence.
In her fun-to-read infographic she describes and classifies almost 50 reader species – “from the folks who see books as precious display objects to those who sort of hate reading”.
Tap or click on the image below to see it in full resolution.
More infographics to check out:
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)