As every new product from Cupertino, the Apple Watch triggered an endless number of parodies. This one, made by Waterstones, is by far the funniest one.
“A new page in wearable technology” offers patented Brain and Optics Optimal Konnection System (B.O.O.K.S.), featuring “26 individual characters which, when put together into ‘words’ and ‘sentences’, delivers a unique reading sensation.”
It looks exactly like paper because, if you look closely, you’ll see that it is paper.
Watching the video is entertaining, but the fun continues on the blog entry introducing the Waterstones Watch. I especially like the disclaimer.
Check out more videos below:
- How to dry a book that has been water damaged (video)
- John Green shares 26 exciting facts about libraries (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)
- Kindle’s terms and conditions are as long as a novel (video)