The idea behind visual notes it to take the topic – no matter how complex it is – and present it in a concise visual form that finds the proper relation between the described elements.
The entire set of Rebeca Zuñiga’s visual notes consists of almost 90 illustrations that deal with education, learning, writing, digital literacy, blogging, and more. The selection includes the notes in English, Spanish, and German.
Below, you’ll find our favorite illustrations. Make sure to click or tap on each one to see it in full resolution.
Visual notes by Rebeca Zuñiga
The heart of teaching.
Tips for helping a student find the right book.
Strategies to help struggling writers – based on an article for Edutopia.
Blogging for language learners – based on an article for Edutopia.
The science of storytelling – based on an article by Leo Leo Widrich for Lifehacker.
The digital divide.
Moonshots in education – based on an interview with Esther Wojcicki.
Proven ways to boost your creative genius – based on an article by Skip Prichard.
• • •
More to explore:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!