St. Augustine once said: “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”
This popular wisdom works also the other way round: “The book is a world, and those who do not read, travel only a mile.”
From Congo River (Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad) to Monuriki Island (Daniel Defoe’s Robinson Crusoe), you’ll have a chance to see these places not only with the eyes of your imagination.
The infographic is not the first outcome of NeoMam/Cheap Flights cooperation. They have also released A children’s book guide to travel.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Interested in infographics about books, reading, and libraries? We’ve got more:
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
- What happens when students stop reading over the summer (infographic)
- 12 celebrity memoirs and autobiographies to inspire and motivate you (infographic)