Lovereading, a popular UK-based book discovery site, has published a new (and, again, very interesting) infographic on their blog. This time it’s based on a mini-poll conducted among Lovereading visitors.
The infographic, designed by Datadial, takes a closer look at the habits of British book lovers.
While reading in bed is something every nation could claim as a favorite place and time to read (62% of the respondents), readers in UK very much like to read in bed – in the morning. As much as 7% do that, a similar level to bath-reading lovers.
Over 60% of British readers spend more than 5 hours with a book each week. A good thing is to compare the result with other nations in this infographic.
To enlarge the infographic, please click or tap on the image below.
More infographics to check out:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!