Lovereading, a popular UK-based book discovery site, has published a new (and, again, very interesting) infographic on their blog. This time it’s based on a mini-poll conducted among Lovereading visitors.
The infographic, designed by Datadial, takes a closer look at the habits of British book lovers.
While reading in bed is something every nation could claim as a favorite place and time to read (62% of the respondents), readers in UK very much like to read in bed – in the morning. As much as 7% do that, a similar level to bath-reading lovers.
Over 60% of British readers spend more than 5 hours with a book each week. A good thing is to compare the result with other nations in this infographic.
To enlarge the infographic, please click or tap on the image below.
More infographics to check out:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)