Today is the day when you can pack your Kindle or Kindle app with great reads for the entire summer.
Kindle Daily Deal for Sunday, June 17, features over 30 bestselling Kindle ebooks. Each one costs between $0.99 and $3.99.
The most prominent title on the list is obviously Go Set a Watchman – Harper Lee’s evocative sequel to Pulitzer Prize-winning classic To Kill a Mockingbird. According to The New York Times, the book released in 2015 is “perhaps the most important novel on race to come out of the white South in decades.”
The regular price of Go Set a Watchman is set at
$10.99, but you can get it today for $2.99, saving 77%.
The same price, $2.99 (
$19.99), you will pay for the revised edition of the groundbreaking Freakonomics, an effect of a collaboration between economist Steven D. Levitt and award-winning author Stephen J. Dubner. Explaining that economics is the study of how people get what they want or need, the authors explore the hidden side of… well, everything.
I Know This Much Is True is a second book by a talented Wally Lamb. It’s “a heartbreaking and poignant multigenerational saga of the reproductive bonds of destruction and the powerful force of forgiveness.” The book costs today $2.99 instead of
Below, you will find other highlights, grouped by price range.
Kindle deals for $0.99 each
- The Girl in the Picture by Kerry Barrett – $0.99 (
- The Little Bookshop On The Seine by Rebecca Raisin – $0.99 (
- In a Cottage In a Wood by Cass Green – $0.99 (
Kindle deals for $1.99 each
- The One by John Marrs – $1.99
- The Black Witch: An Epic Fantasy Novel (The Black Witch Chronicles) by Laurie Forest – $1.99
- Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game Series) by Amanda Foody – $1.99
Kindle deals for $2.99 each
- Sunburn by Laura Lippman – $2.99
- Before I Let You Go by Kelly Rimmer – $2.99
- Far from the Tree by Robin Benway – $2.99
Kindle deals for $3.99 each
- Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling by Amy Chozick – $3.99
- The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy – $3.99
- Don’t Stop Believin’: The Man, the Band, and the Song that Inspired Generations by Jonathan Cain – $3.99
• • •
More posts for Kindle users:
- Here are 100 best Kindle authors of all time
- On Prime Day 2018, you can buy Kindle Paperwhite for only $79.99
- Prime Day 2018 Kindle, Fire, and Echo deals – here is all you can get right now
- These Prime Day 2018 Audible and Kindle Unlimited deals are the best you can get
- Audiobook prices compared to ebooks and print books
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Kindle.
Start the discussion
Tips and tricks
4 things not to do on Amazon Prime Day
Making the most of Prime Day sometimes means not doing certain things. We list them below.
iPad 9.7 (2018) with Apple Pencil support – tech specs, reviews, comparisons, more
Everything you wanted to know about the 2018 9.7-inch iPad aimed at students and education institutions.
17 unique gifts and accessories for Edgar Allan Poe fans
The fascinating world of Edgar Allan Poe macabre as seen on gifts, personal accessories, jewelry, home decor, and apparel.
15 awesome case covers for your new Amazon Fire HD 10 (2017)
All-new Amazon Fire HD 10 (2017) cases, sleeves, and accessories you can already get. The list is frequently updated with new items.
50 thought-provoking quotes about libraries and librarians
A list of the best quotes about libraries and librarians, together with quotes that you can share as images.
50 awesome literary t-shirts for book lovers
A selection of the coolest literary t-shirts that will help express how much you love books. Tees from Etsy, Zazzle, Threadless, Society6, CafePress, and Amazon.