It’s really delightful to dig on the web such an adorable piece of creation.
This short video was produced by Trouble Makers for Amazon China, and it presents all major benefits of the Kindle Paperwhite.
In this 30-second clip you’ll see the touchscreen, ebook library, reading in the bright sun or in the dark.
The TV spot embraces the Paperwhite’s fusion of technology and the evocative macrocosm of the written word with physical puppetry complimented by hand-drawn computer animation.
The script was originated in 2014 by the creative team from DDB China, Tim Paradise and David Li. It’s perfect for the Kindle Paperwhite 2015, too.
- There is no better white noise than the old library (video)
- How to dry a book that has been water damaged (video)
- John Green shares 26 exciting facts about libraries (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)