Kindle Daily Deal for Sunday, October 23, 2016, is a chance to save a considerable amount of money on Kindle biographies and memoirs.
The list includes 33 Kindle books. Today, their prices are set between $1.99 and $2.99, and you can save up to 80%. Most of them are bestselling Kindle ebooks that are surely on many readers’ wish lists.
Just to name a few titles:
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand – $3.99 instead of
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance – $2.99 instead of
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J. D. Vance – $4.99 instead of
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris – $2.99 instead of
- Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter by Kate Clifford Larson – $1.99 instead of
If you want to grab these titles at discount prices you have to hurry up. The deal lasts until midnight!
Unbroken is an unforgettable testament to the resilience of the human mind, body, and spirit, brought vividly to life by Seabiscuit author Laura Hillenbrand.
In boyhood, Louis Zamperini was an incorrigible delinquent. As a teenager, he channeled his defiance into running, discovering a prodigious talent that had carried him to the Berlin Olympics.
But when World War II began, the athlete became an airman, embarking on a journey that led to a doomed flight on a May afternoon in 1943. When his Army Air Forces bomber crashed into the Pacific Ocean, against all odds, Zamperini survived, adrift on a foundering life raft. Ahead of Zamperini lay thousands of miles of open ocean, leaping sharks, thirst and starvation, enemy aircraft, and, beyond, a trial even greater.
Driven to the limits of endurance, Zamperini would answer desperation with ingenuity; suffering with hope, resolve, and humor; brutality with rebellion. His fate, whether triumph or tragedy, would be suspended on the fraying wire of his will.
• • •
More posts for Kindle users:
- How to add Audible narration to Kindle for iPad and iPhone
- Get 30% off a 1-year Kindle Unlimited plan with your Amex card
- What is Kindle in Motion?
- The fully illustrated edition of Harry Potter returns as an animated Kindle ebook
- Join Prime Student now and save up to $50 on the Kindle
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Kindle.
Tips and tricks
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 – tech specs, comparisons, reviews, and more
Everything you wanted to know about the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S3: launch details, tech specs, comparisons, a review round-up, and lots of pictures.
How to add large files to Kindle and Kindle apps for iOS, Android
Here are ways to add a large personal file to your Kindle e-reader, Kindle for iOS, and Kindle for Android.
18 best gifts and accessories for the mom who loves books
Gifts your book-loving mother will be pleased to get: literary accessories, book-scented candles, bookish home decor, literature-themed jewelry and much more!
11 cases for Kobo Aura One and Aura Edition 2
The list includes original Kobo cases for Aura One and Aura Edition 2, as well as covers from other producers, found on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, and Rakuten.
50 thought-provoking quotes about libraries and librarians
A list of the best quotes about libraries and librarians, together with quotes that you can share as images.
50 most popular images about books, reading, and libraries
A list of images about books, reading, and libraries, that were most frequently shared on Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media networks.