Barnes & Noble launched Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Nook in September 2015. It’s the thinnest, lightest, and fastest Nook tablet ever offered.
The launch price was $399.99 – the average cost for the tablet with 8-inch QXGA Super AMOLED display offering a resolution of 2048 × 1536 pixels.
Now Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Nook is sold for $299.99. It’s as much as $100 off the regular price, so you will save 25%. Plus, B&N Members save an additional 10%.
The deal ends on May 8, 2016, or while supplies last. Also, make sure to check out some cool cases for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Nook.
Via Good E-reader.
- Kindle lovers, Prime Day doesn’t favor you this year
- 10 best-rated iPad accessories you can in 2019 so far
- Listen: here are 17 exciting gifts to give audiobook lovers in 2019
- 25 best books to read in 2019 so far, by genre
- Here are 10 top-rated Kindle Oasis 3 (2019) case covers and sleeves
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.