The Hypnotist’s Love Story
The author of Big Little Lies is releasing a new novel in March, and O, the Oprah Magazine describes it as “a sharp and funny romantic tale.”
The main character, Ellen O’Farrell, is a professional hypnotherapist. She has a nice life, except for her explosive relationship history.
Then, she meets Patrick. He is nice, handsome, and seems to like her. The only problem with Patrick is his ex-girlfriend is stalking him. Ellen thinks dating someone worth stalking is kind of interesting. She would even love to meet her.
More to explore:
- Recommended ebook: The Reckoning – John Grisham
- Recommended ebook: The Fifth Risk – Michael Lewis
- Recommended ebook: The Fall of Gondolin – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Recommended ebook: Elevation – Stephen King
- Recommended ebook: Fire & Blood – George R.R. Martin
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!