Fire & Blood: 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
The thrilling history of the Targaryens comes to life in George R.R. Martin’s new masterly work.
Centuries before the events of A Game of Thrones, House Targaryen – the only family of dragonlords to survive the Doom of Valyria – took up residence on Dragonstone.
Fire & Blood begins their tale with the legendary Aegon the Conqueror, creator of the Iron Throne, and goes on to recount the generations of Targaryens who fought to hold that iconic seat, all the way up to the civil war that nearly tore their dynasty apart.
More to explore:
- Recommended ebook: The Reckoning – John Grisham
- Recommended ebook: The Fifth Risk – Michael Lewis
- Recommended ebook: The Fall of Gondolin – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Recommended ebook: Elevation – Stephen King
- Recommended ebook: Becoming – Michelle Obama
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!