Books are a blessing for the brain and body. We shared many infographics already that take a closer look at all the most important benefits of reading.
What we love in the new visual from Global English Editing is how these benefits are concluded. Isn’t it that reading, in the end, leads us to become real superhumans?
Powerful mind, a better understanding of the world and other people, reduced stress, increased creativity – all that you can achieve by picking up a book and reading it.
So much is happening to your body when you read—from your head, all the way down to your little toes. It doesn’t seem obvious at all because all this action is happening within.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in full resolution.
Interested in infographics about books and reading? Check out the recent ones:
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)