There were three schoolmates. One read at home for 20 minutes each day, the second for 5 minutes, and the third only one minute.
Let’s compare how will they score on standardized tests a few years later…
Make sure to explore other infographics about books and reading:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!