There were three schoolmates. One read at home for 20 minutes each day, the second for 5 minutes, and the third only one minute.
Let’s compare how will they score on standardized tests a few years later…
Make sure to explore other infographics about books and reading:
- The clear correlation between libraries and literacy rates (infographic)
- A handy timeline of Dr Seuss books (infographic)
- 18 business books you can finish on your lunch break (infographic)
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)