There were three schoolmates. One read at home for 20 minutes each day, the second for 5 minutes, and the third only one minute.
Let’s compare how will they score on standardized tests a few years later…
Make sure to explore other infographics about books and reading:
- Millennials still count on print for information and inspiration (infographic)
- Which book to read next – the ultimate chart for busy people
- Best tech gifts for book geeks 2019 (infographic)
- How to help our brains learn to read (infographic)
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)