Prime Day 2018 starts on July 16, at 12 pm PT (3 pm ET). Amazon claims more deals than ever will be available during 36 hours of the biggest shopping event this year so far.
To help customers get ready for Prime Day, the company has just released a visual guide which includes most important facts and tips related to the upcoming event.
An interesting thing to check out is at the end of the infographic. It features the most popular items of the Prime Day 2017 across the world. As you will see, the worldwide bestseller was Echo Dot Alexa-enabled compact smart speaker.
We are covering Prime Day with a focus on tips and facts for users of Amazon devices and subscriptions. Make sure to check out the recent posts and lists:
- Kindle Unlimited or Amazon Prime Reading – which service is better for me?
- This Kindle and Fire sale for Prime members is almost as good as on Black Friday
- Here are the best books you can find on Amazon Prime Reading
- How to cancel Amazon Prime subscription and get a refund
- 3 easy ways to find Prime Day eligible deals on Amazon
Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution, and make sure to visit the dedicated page on Amazon where the infographic is enhanced with interactive elements.
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading
- The ultimate gift-giving guide – which gifts to give and when (infographic)
- 8 important things users want from a library (infographic)
- 11 libraries invaluable to world history (infographic)
- 15 proven ways to write faster and become a better writer (infographic)