Prime Day 2018 starts on July 16, at 12 pm PT (3 pm ET). Amazon claims more deals than ever will be available during 36 hours of the biggest shopping event this year so far.
To help customers get ready for Prime Day, the company has just released a visual guide which includes most important facts and tips related to the upcoming event.
An interesting thing to check out is at the end of the infographic. It features the most popular items of the Prime Day 2017 across the world. As you will see, the worldwide bestseller was Echo Dot Alexa-enabled compact smart speaker.
We are covering Prime Day with a focus on tips and facts for users of Amazon devices and subscriptions. Make sure to check out our archives.
Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution, and make sure to visit the dedicated page on Amazon where the infographic is enhanced with interactive elements.
- 18 business books you can finish on your lunch break (infographic)
- Best books about love set in 100 countries around the world (infographic)
- A timeline of international book fairs in 2019 (infographic)
- The state of books and reading in 2018 (infographic)
- The best 2018 infographics about books, libraries, and reading