Prime Day 2018 starts on July 16, at 12 pm PT (3 pm ET). Amazon claims more deals than ever will be available during 36 hours of the biggest shopping event this year so far.
To help customers get ready for Prime Day, the company has just released a visual guide which includes most important facts and tips related to the upcoming event.
An interesting thing to check out is at the end of the infographic. It features the most popular items of the Prime Day 2017 across the world. As you will see, the worldwide bestseller was Echo Dot Alexa-enabled compact smart speaker.
We are covering Prime Day with a focus on tips and facts for users of Amazon devices and subscriptions. Make sure to check out the recent posts and lists:
- How to cancel Amazon Prime subscription and get a refund
- 3 easy ways to find Prime Day eligible deals on Amazon
- On Prime Day 2018, you can buy Kindle Paperwhite for only $79.99
- 4 things not to do on Amazon Prime Day
- Prime Day 2018 Kindle, Fire, and Echo deals – here is all you can get right now
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Amazon Prime.
Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution, and make sure to visit the dedicated page on Amazon where the infographic is enhanced with interactive elements.
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)
- 50 empowering quotes from fictional female characters (infographic)
- Best selling books and book series of the 21st century (infographic)
- Benefits of reaching modern learners with mobile devices (infographic)
- Anatomy of prize-winning books (infographic)
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Infographics.
Start the discussion
Tips and tricks
iPad 9.7 (2018) with Apple Pencil support – tech specs, reviews, comparisons, more
Everything you wanted to know about the 2018 9.7-inch iPad aimed at students and education institutions.
Amazon Fire HD 8 (2017) – first impressions of a regular user
Compare what you expect from the Fire tablet you plan to buy with the first thoughts of someone who has just received…
Case covers for Kindle Oasis 2 that you might have missed
Here are case elegant but affordable covers and sleeves designed by third-party producers to fit Kindle Oasis e-reader (second generation, released in 2017). They are a great alternative to the original Amazon Origami stand case.
10 premium iPad Pro sleeves hand-crafted from genuine leather and felt
Premium sleeves for iPad Pro 10.5 and 12.9, hand-crafted from genuine leather and natural felt. Options with or without Apple Pencil holder, for iPad with Smart Cover and Smart Keyboard. Personalization options are available.
50 short books for busy people
Best short books you can read in less than three hours. Novels and novellas you can’t miss, short stories, and most interesting non-fiction books.
50 best literary gifts for a modern-day book lover
This updated list of the best literary gifts for book lovers includes home decor, clothing, candles, accessories, jewelry, and e-reader case covers.