Prime Day 2018 starts on July 16, at 12 pm PT (3 pm ET). Amazon claims more deals than ever will be available during 36 hours of the biggest shopping event this year so far.
To help customers get ready for Prime Day, the company has just released a visual guide which includes most important facts and tips related to the upcoming event.
An interesting thing to check out is at the end of the infographic. It features the most popular items of the Prime Day 2017 across the world. As you will see, the worldwide bestseller was Echo Dot Alexa-enabled compact smart speaker.
We are covering Prime Day with a focus on tips and facts for users of Amazon devices and subscriptions. Make sure to check out our archives.
Click or tap the image to see it in full resolution, and make sure to visit the dedicated page on Amazon where the infographic is enhanced with interactive elements.
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)