If you’ve missed this Kindle deal, you are probably missing the biggest chance to help achieve your New Year resolutions to become a more educated, better-motivated, and a happier person who can achieve more.
The deal’s title says it all: New Year, New You. Over 200 highly interesting titles have prices reduced by up to 80% and cost from $0.99 to $3.99. The books come from several categories, including business & money, cookbooks, history, fitness & dieting, or spirituality.
The deal is limited in time, but no end date is given. It’s good to assume that, just like Kindle Monthly Deals, the list will be replaced by a new offer at the beginning of the next month. So, you still have two weekends to leisurely explore the list of discounted books and pick up the ones that will be the best companions in your personal development this year.
I was extremely happy to find on the list and buy Manage Your Day-to-Day. Edited by Jocelyn K. Glei, the book collects advice from twenty biggest creative minds on how to build an effective daily routine (and when to break it), how to find and maintain focus, and how to make creativity flourish.
It’s my favorite book, what are yours? I’m sure you’ll find more than one title you’ll consider buying. Keep reading, and you’ll see the highlights from each category.
Save up to 80% on over 200 books from the following categories. The books are priced between $0.99 and $3.99:
- Business Life – 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin, Clayton M. Christensen’s How Will You Measure Your Life?, Search Inside Yourself by Chade-Meng Tan,
- Personal Health – Mirna Valerio’s A Beautiful Work In Progress, 52 Small Changes for the Mind by Brett Blumenthal, Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley,
- Cookbooks & Wine – The Healing Powers Of Vinegar by Cal Orey, Chris Powell’s Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution, and The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone,
- Spirituality – The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav, Mitch Albom’s Have a Little Faith, Moving Mountains: Praying with Passion, Confidence, and Authority by John Eldredge,
- Declutter Guides – Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight by Peter Walsh, Ruth Soukup’s two books: Unstuffed and Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life,
- Happiness – Habits of a Happy Brain by Loretta Graziano Breuning, Amy Morin’s 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do, How To Stubbornly Refuse To Make Yourself Miserable About Anything-yes, Anything by Albert Ellis.
• • •
More to explore:
- Top 10 ebook and audiobook library checkouts of all time
- 27 most functional Apple iPad 9.7 (2018) cases and accessories you can get right now
- 7 interesting third-party alternatives to Apple Pencil
- Must-have reference and learning apps for your iPad and iPhone
- 10 top-rated iPad accessories you can get in 2018
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Lists.
Start the discussion
Tips and tricks
How to import my Kindle books to iPad
Getting your Kindle books to Apple iPad or iPhone is no big deal. It takes only a few minutes.
How many Kindle bestsellers are available via Kindle Unlimited?
You won’t believe it: as much as 82 books on the list of Top 100 Kindle bestsellers of 2017 are included in…
15 best bookish gifts of 2017 – a holiday gift guide for book lovers
A holiday gift guide for anyone who wants to find a gift for the book lover. Books, special book editions, subscriptions, personal accessories, jewelry, home decor, and more.
These literature-inspired tea blends will make a great gift for every book lover
The Literary Tea Company is a one-stop shopping destination for anyone who is looking for unique gifts for the book lover.
50 vintage bookmobiles from around the world
Rare photos of mobile libraries not only from the United States. Find examples from France, Sweden, Canada, India, Australia, Japan, Italy, Poland, and much more!
50 most popular images about books, reading, and libraries
A list of images about books, reading, and libraries, that were most frequently shared on Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media networks.