If you’ve missed this Kindle deal, you are probably missing the biggest chance to help achieve your New Year resolutions to become a more educated, better-motivated, and a happier person who can achieve more.
The deal’s title says it all: New Year, New You. Over 200 highly interesting titles have prices reduced by up to 80% and cost from $0.99 to $3.99. The books come from several categories, including business & money, cookbooks, history, fitness & dieting, or spirituality.
The deal is limited in time, but no end date is given. It’s good to assume that, just like Kindle Monthly Deals, the list will be replaced by a new offer at the beginning of the next month. So, you still have two weekends to leisurely explore the list of discounted books and pick up the ones that will be the best companions in your personal development this year.
I was extremely happy to find on the list and buy Manage Your Day-to-Day. Edited by Jocelyn K. Glei, the book collects advice from twenty biggest creative minds on how to build an effective daily routine (and when to break it), how to find and maintain focus, and how to make creativity flourish.
It’s my favorite book, what are yours? I’m sure you’ll find more than one title you’ll consider buying. Keep reading, and you’ll see the highlights from each category.
Save up to 80% on over 200 books from the following categories. The books are priced between $0.99 and $3.99:
- Business Life – 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin, Clayton M. Christensen’s How Will You Measure Your Life?, Search Inside Yourself by Chade-Meng Tan,
- Personal Health – Mirna Valerio’s A Beautiful Work In Progress, 52 Small Changes for the Mind by Brett Blumenthal, Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley,
- Cookbooks & Wine – The Healing Powers Of Vinegar by Cal Orey, Chris Powell’s Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution, and The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone,
- Spirituality – The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav, Mitch Albom’s Have a Little Faith, Moving Mountains: Praying with Passion, Confidence, and Authority by John Eldredge,
- Declutter Guides – Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight by Peter Walsh, Ruth Soukup’s two books: Unstuffed and Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life,
- Happiness – Habits of a Happy Brain by Loretta Graziano Breuning, Amy Morin’s 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do, How To Stubbornly Refuse To Make Yourself Miserable About Anything-yes, Anything by Albert Ellis.
• • •
More to explore:
- 8 best audiobook apps you can use on your Android phone or tablet
- 30 best love quotes from literature
- 39 best Valentine’s Day 2018 deals for tech and book lovers
- Best iPad and iPhone book-reading apps you should be using in 2018
- 17 unique gifts and accessories for Edgar Allan Poe fans
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Lists.
Start the discussion
Tips and tricks
Tablet for kids – when the regular Fire is better than Kids Edition
Want to buy a tablet for kids? Amazon Fire Kids Edition or the regular Fire tablet? This post will help you choose.
Waterproof Kobo Aura H2O 2017 – tech specs, comparisons, pics, more
Everything you wanted to know about the new waterproof 6.8-inch Kobo Aura H20 (2017). Product details, comparisons with other waterproof e-readers, full tech specs, and more.
8 best keyboard cases you can use with your Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet
A list of the best Samsung Galaxy Tab keyboard cases. Includes both cases for specific models and universal keyboard cases.
35 gifts your dad will love as much as he loves books
A list of the unique gifts for the dad who has everything and who loves reading books. Personal accessories, home decor ideas, tech gadgets, digital subscriptions, Kindle bundles, and more.
50 best Samsung Galaxy Tab cases and accessories
An updated selection of the best Samsung Galaxy Tab case covers, sleeves, and accessories. Tab A, Tab S3/S2, Tab 4, and more.
50 best literary gifts for a modern-day book lover
This updated list of the best literary gifts for book lovers includes home decor, clothing, candles, accessories, jewelry, and e-reader case covers.