If you’ve missed this Kindle deal, you are probably missing the biggest chance to help achieve your New Year resolutions to become a more educated, better-motivated, and a happier person who can achieve more.
The deal’s title says it all: New Year, New You. Over 200 highly interesting titles have prices reduced by up to 80% and cost from $0.99 to $3.99. The books come from several categories, including business & money, cookbooks, history, fitness & dieting, or spirituality.
The deal is limited in time, but no end date is given. It’s good to assume that, just like Kindle Monthly Deals, the list will be replaced by a new offer at the beginning of the next month. So, you still have two weekends to leisurely explore the list of discounted books and pick up the ones that will be the best companions in your personal development this year.
I was extremely happy to find on the list and buy Manage Your Day-to-Day. Edited by Jocelyn K. Glei, the book collects advice from twenty biggest creative minds on how to build an effective daily routine (and when to break it), how to find and maintain focus, and how to make creativity flourish.
It’s my favorite book, what are yours? I’m sure you’ll find more than one title you’ll consider buying. Keep reading, and you’ll see the highlights from each category.
Save up to 80% on over 200 books from the following categories. The books are priced between $0.99 and $3.99:
- Business Life – 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin, Clayton M. Christensen’s How Will You Measure Your Life?, Search Inside Yourself by Chade-Meng Tan,
- Personal Health – Mirna Valerio’s A Beautiful Work In Progress, 52 Small Changes for the Mind by Brett Blumenthal, Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley,
- Cookbooks & Wine – The Healing Powers Of Vinegar by Cal Orey, Chris Powell’s Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution, and The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone,
- Spirituality – The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav, Mitch Albom’s Have a Little Faith, Moving Mountains: Praying with Passion, Confidence, and Authority by John Eldredge,
- Declutter Guides – Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight by Peter Walsh, Ruth Soukup’s two books: Unstuffed and Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life,
- Happiness – Habits of a Happy Brain by Loretta Graziano Breuning, Amy Morin’s 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do, How To Stubbornly Refuse To Make Yourself Miserable About Anything-yes, Anything by Albert Ellis.
• • •
More to explore:
- Here are 100 best Kindle authors of all time
- 4 things not to do on Amazon Prime Day
- Amazon reveals top 20 picks for the best book of 2018 so far
- What are Amazon’s top book bestsellers of 2018 so far?
- Top 20 Kindle bestsellers of 2018 to add to your summer reading list
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Lists.
Start the discussion
Tips and tricks
Amazon’s official Kindle Oasis 2 case cover gets mixed reviews
Most users are disappointed with how the stand and magnets work in the original Amazon case for the 2017 Kindle Oasis e-reader.
Kindle e-reader or Fire tablet? This questionnaire will help you choose
This questionnaire, accompanied by simple tips, will help Amazon users choose between a Fire tablet and Kindle e-reader.
10 premium iPad Pro sleeves hand-crafted from genuine leather and felt
Premium sleeves for iPad Pro 10.5 and 12.9, hand-crafted from genuine leather and natural felt. Options with or without Apple Pencil holder, for iPad with Smart Cover and Smart Keyboard. Personalization options are available.
Case covers for Kindle Oasis 2 that you might have missed
Here are case elegant but affordable covers and sleeves designed by third-party producers to fit Kindle Oasis e-reader (second generation, released in 2017). They are a great alternative to the original Amazon Origami stand case.
50 thought-provoking quotes about libraries and librarians
A list of the best quotes about libraries and librarians, together with quotes that you can share as images.
50 most inspirational quotes from books
An extended list of the most inspirational book quotes of all time: J.K. Rowling, Sylvia Plath, Oscar Wilde, Neil Gaiman, John Green, among others.