Open Road Integrated Media came up with another thrilling visualization. This time you’ll dive into murder, mystery, and mayhem that take place in the art, music, film, and theater.
The sleuths might be actors or painters, or the plot might revolve around a stolen painting or a murder backstage.
The infographic is a highly creative answer to a Halloween demand for thrill, but you can use it as a discovery tool to find great books for long autumn and winter evenings.
You may want to get more than one title, as the ebooks are on sale for up to 70% off through November 5.
Below there is an infographic, but visit the original post, where you’ll see its interactive version. Clicking on a title will lead you to a page with book description and reviews.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.